High-precision straightening, cutting, grinding and chamfering of dental drill bits and needles
Dental equipment is made from high-strength materials, stainless steels and special alloys. The production of drill bit blanks and needles requires machines that enable exact processing of these materials while protecting their surfaces. Straightening, cutting, point grinding and resistance welding are the relevant production processes.
With machinery from Jouhsen Bundgens, you can produce drill bit blanks for dental equipment precisely and efficiently. These solutions process the wire from the coil:
- PrecisionCut UD – good straightening result also for longer cut-offs
- PrecisionCut MJC – maximum output for short cut-offs
- PrecisionGrind PG2 – fast grinding speed for short parts
- PrecisionGrind PG6 – infinitely variable speeds for longer parts
- PrecisionShape MJE2 – flexible end machining at high speed
Would you like to learn more about our machines?
Get in touch. We look forward to your questions.